Font Chooser in MC-IDE 2.9 and 3.0b

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 18 13:54:10 CDT 2008

Klaus Major wrote:

 > Since I did not get any negative response form the beta 3, actually NONE
 > at all (hint, hint!)
 > I will take a look and publish the final IDE 3.0 in the next time.

I am guilty of not looking at your beta release, and I apologize. You
had mentioned that the biggest change was using the engine to colorize
scripts, but since I don't use color, I didn't download it. I will try
to take a look soon.

Ken, I was wondering if you had any plans to update the variable watcher
so it works with the new arrays? I'm not sure what the best way to do
that is, and it would be a huge undertaking, but it sure would be nice
to have. If you are willing to tackle that, then maybe it could go out
with the 3.0 IDE too?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com