Script Editor problems

Mark Schonewille mark at schonewille.cjb.net
Thu Nov 27 05:58:51 CST 2008

Hi Klaus,

Which errors exactly? I assume the errors are in no way related to
your script?

You might want to search for sePrefGet or sePrefSet in Rev's QCC and
add any relevant comments. I'd appreciate it very much.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !