Scrollbar cutoff 2.9?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 27 00:26:33 CDT 2008

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:28:32 -0000, Rob wrote:

> Klaus
>
> I'm don't know if Jacqueline's idea has worked but anyway...
>
> MC IDE 2.9.1
> Engine 2.9.0-rc-2 build 570
> Show value ticked
> The other properties default.
>
> It still looks the same.
>
> Another screenshot: http://www.drivingwheeldruid.com/scrollbar.html

Rob, try clicking the "Show Value" checkbox on and off a couple of
times. I didn't originally see the problem because I changed the
scrollbar to "scale" *first* before clicking "SHow Value", and it
always looked right to me. But if I do it in reverse order, the thumb
doesn't change to the shield properly, but unchecking and rechecking
"Show Value" ended up displaying it properly for me.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/