Scrollbar cutoff 2.9?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 12:52:26 CDT 2008

Ah, I should have said that I tried quite a few properties, and none
changed anything with the problem. I meant to say that there seems to
be an engine problem with how the text renders. On the other hand,
maybe rev's font handling stuff uses some magic setting combination
which then produces correct scrollbars. Either way, this should be an
entry for bugzilla, as rev promised to fix bugs immediately that where
not around in 2.8.1.