Scrollbar cutoff 2.9?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Mar 25 13:10:23 CDT 2008

On 25 Mar 2008, at 18:38, Klaus Major wrote:
> Am 25.03.2008 um 10:50 schrieb Björnke von Gierke:
>
>> You have to make it a bit taller to get the shield-like one, as
>> that only shows when there's space for the scale. I don't have a
>> metacard installation right now, but once i have one, i'll test this.
>
> Why does noone actually seem to READ the posts her?!
> The screenshot shows the SAME stack opened in Rev and MC!

Breathe Klaus, breathe deeply :)

I just answered Rob, who seems to have a different default scrollbar
setting then everybody else. Are you sure you are testing in 2.9, Rob?
Pplease try to set the showValue of your test scrollbar to true.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: