Avoiding openField on resumeStack

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 06:32:21 CST 2008

Use "Select empty", David. You may have to  fiddle a bit to over-ride the
default behavior, but I agree that the insistance  on field selection (including
on openStack) is a behavior that should be  optional!

/H

MC 2.2 on Mac OSX 10.4.

While observing  the message watcher, I click on the titleBar of a (not
frontmost) stack that  contains an unlocked field.  The message watcher
shows these two  messages:

resumeStack
openField

and the unlocked field gets a  blinking insertion point.

How can I suppress this behavior?  I only  want an insertion point if
the user clicks on the unlocked field itself, not  if he simply brings
the stack to the front.

Many thanks.

David  Epstein