modeless "custom properties" instead of modal?

capellan capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 14:07:24 CST 2008

Hi Klaus,

You are right about the implications of the modeless vs modal... :-D

Klaus wrote: "the next version of the MC IDE is right around the corner"

Ah, great good news. i just noticed that the icon in "Ask" dialog stack
do not appear  in my standalones. Could you verify this in your side?

Does icons appear in their right place for "Ask" and "Answer" dialog stacks?

Thanks in advance

alejandro