Use Valentina with MetaCard 2.5 ?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Dec 22 09:33:46 CST 2008

> Yes. I started using Valentina with HyperCard and then switched to
> MetaCard. Revolution came along but I continue with MetaCard and
> Valentina. Which version of Valentina is optimal for your MetaCard is
> to be checked. I presume that by MetaCard 2.5 you mean Rev engine 2.5
> with MC IDE.

Actually, Robert, at that time Runtime Revolution hadn't quite acquired the
engine yet (they did so in July of 2003)... so it truly was "MetaCard 2.5"
(which was released in April of 2003, IIRC).

Alain, one caveat on using Valentina is whether the *current* Valentina will
work with MC 2.5; you may need to find/acquire an older version for it to
work. You should contact Ruslan Zasukhin at Paradigmasoft (sunshine AT
public.kherson.ua) to find out for sure.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/