Help - Cannot delete a folder

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 14:30:34 CDT 2008

THANKS, Jacque. :-)

I can't believe HOW-MUCH work you have done on this, for me. WOW! You are truly One-of-a-kind!, Jacque. The Spirit-of-HyperCard still inhabits you! ;-) It's like "The Force", only BETTER!  ;-)

P.S.: As it does with Brian Yennie, as well.  :)

I'm still hoping for a HACK (e.g. a work-around), to keep things simple, but of-course this a a WISH that may, or may not be, do-able. I'm a BIG optimist, though, so I'll wait some-more for providence to smile upon me once again, as it often has in my Life. :-)

Worse-comes-to-worse, I'll finally upgrade to MacOSX!
... Anything's possible! ;-)

Thanks for the help [so-far] ,

Alain

----