launch url

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 22 17:02:15 CDT 2008

Hi Jacque,

How do you define "set up properly"? I'd say, if double-clicking a
file opens it in the right application, file associations are set up
properly. If I double-click a PDF in Windows, Acrobat Reader opens it,
which seems to indicate that file associations are set up propert, but
if I use launch document, the file is not opened.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info