Just too strange

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Thu Nov 15 18:06:16 CST 2007

Metacardians,
   This is just so strange.  Metacard IDE version: 2.8.4, Engine
version 2.8.1, Build number 470.  Leopard (OS X 10.5) on a dual-intel
Macbook.  All buttons, etc. of the IDE look normal (i.e., rounded-3D),
and the defaults have the throbbing blue.  As do pre-created buttons
in my stacks.  If I copy and paste an existing standard, defaulted
button, it retains its throbbing blue rounded shape.  But, I can't
*create* any such buttons---they always come out as rectangles with no
blue throbbing.  Clicking on those that already were and the new ones
I try to create show identical properties across the board for both.
How can this be?  The Rev IDE shows no such strange behaviour.
See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

-Dr. John R. Vokey