AllowInterrupts 'False' By Default?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 12 10:20:03 CST 2007

Ken Ray wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:50:59 +0100, Klaus Major wrote:
>
>> I found that I also put this line into my home stack after I read
>> about this bug in version 2.7 :-)
>
> That may be why a lot of the people I've contacted have told me that
> their "default" is TRUE...

That third-party IDEs would do this is understandable, since of course
we have no control over the engine.

But for the Rev IDE to do things which contradict engine behavior only
complicates things for their IDE and all others.  Sure would be nice if
they want something in the engine that they'd just do it.