AllowInterrupts 'False' By Default?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Nov 10 00:43:14 CST 2007

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 22:10:01 -0600, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't even think of that. I removed a custom backscript and
> restarted MC. Now the allowinterrupts is false, so it looks like an
> engine default. I thought Mark fixed that a couple of versions ago. I
> remember that Rev shipped with it accidentally set to false for one
> release.

Yes, I checked RevZilla, and there it is... it was reported on version
2.7.0 and was reported as fixed. So I'll re-open the bug. The odd thing
is that it *appears* to have a different default in the RevIDE, but I'm
sure that's because the locked Home stack script is setting it to true.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/