Cross cursor

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Tue May 29 03:39:51 CDT 2007

Hi Klaus
I've downloaded the latest IDE. After testing on Windows there are a
few things to observe:

1. When the script editor is open and I use ctrl + f to find
something in this window, the wrong find window opens (the one with
the 3 options: partial words, whole words, case sensitive In
stack.... ) Instead I have to close it first and then choose Tools --
 > Find in the script editor menu.

2. In the new Tools.mc there is an overlapping in the menu File: Open
stack partially covers Ctrl+o.

3. And the cross cursor still appears from time to time. It happens
when  I use ctrl+o to open a stack when another stack already is open
(but not always). It is actually the cursor belonging to the
Scrollbar tool.

Signe Marie