BvG Docu and home stack in Metacard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 8 12:42:17 CDT 2007

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> What would it take to be able to open Rev's Help right in MC?

About half of their IDE. ;) They use a whole lot of custom Rev handlers.

I like the current mctranscript stack, it's very simple and easy. I
don't often feel a need for anything more complex, usually I just need
to look up a behavior or syntax. I'd like to see it updated to read the
new Rev docs. On the other hand, I'm not familiar enough with BvG's
version to know what I'm talking about. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com