Cross cursor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 1 13:13:39 CDT 2007

Klaus Major wrote:

 >>> Yes, the script window apparently does not get/have the focus so the
 >>> CMD-F gets passsed to the mctools stack.
 >>>
 >>> Any hints from the other folks on how to fix this?
 >>> I have no idea unfortunately.
 >>
 >> Is this on Windows only?
 >
 > Yes, Windows only.
 >
 >> Because on Mac OS X it works fine. Note that you have to have the
 >> cursor in the script editor field though, otherwise the script editor
 >> doesn't have focus (which seems logical.) Clicking in the editor field
 >> first before typing the keyboard shortcut should work.
 >
 > No, unfortunately thsi does NOT work.
 > That's why I asked :-)

It works okay here. I just tested it several times with the latest 2.8.1
IDE. Is there a recipe I should follow?

When I open a script editor, the cursor is blinking in the script. I
type Command-F and I get the script find dialog. If I click back to the
stack and type Command-F I get the stack-search dialog. When I click
back to the script, I get the script find dialog again.

Do you get something else? Are you using the Rev 2.8.1 engine in the MC IDE?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com