Automated setup file uploaded

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Jul 19 18:01:33 CDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:58:43 +0200 Klaus Major wrote:

>> OK Klaus, I'll leave write / read triggers and saving place for you
>> to decide. You are the list Poobah after all :)
>
> EXACTLY!
>
> And I strongly advise everyone to never forget this! :-D

Right ! :)  Just when and if you would implement it, don't forget to
deactivate the following  lines already in "existence"  in

the script of card 1 of stack "MetaCard Menu Bar"

   if the platform contains "Mac" then
     set the loc of this stack to the screenloc
   else
     set the loc of this stack to 320,67
   end if

As you know card 1 of stack "home" sends

  send "preOpenStack" to card 1 of stack "MetaCard Menu Bar"

before ending it's own "PreOpenStack" handler and this may overwrite
your trigger.

best regards
Tariel