Automated setup file uploaded

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Jul 16 14:23:26 CDT 2007

How about what the marketing people would say - give on a ".mc" extension
and colour it yellow or soemthing and the other one a ".rev" extension and
colour it blue?

Talking of which - how do you tell which environment you are in? If there is
no way can I suggest we have something in the backscript or on startup that
we can use to:

on openStack
  if the mcEnvironment of me is true then
    set the backgroundColor of me to yellow