Automated setup file uploaded

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 15 00:09:40 CDT 2007

Ken Ray wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:23:50 -0500, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> I've just uploaded my version of the MetaCard Setup stack to the
>> MC_IDE area on Yahoo Groups:

> That's great, Jacque! This is something we've needed for a while now,
> and I'm glad you took it on.
>
> As you know, I tested an earlier version of the MC Setup stack, and it
> worked great, so I'm glad to have a "release" copy...

Your feedback was invaluable Ken, and I was very grateful you took the
time. The only thing I couldn't really fix was the icon update glitch
you noticed. If the installation folder is open in the Finder when you
install into it, the "touch" shell command doesn't work. I put a note in
the docs about how to fix the problem after the fact, but I wish OS X
would update on its own.

If the Finder window is closed during the installation there's no
problem. If anyone knows how to fix that, I'll implement it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com