The Challenge (was whole(string) is in a fld)

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 12:09:08 CDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Case sensitivity is an optional  extra (although international should, if
possible, be handled for those who  use accents). Depends on how brave you are
feeling.  :-))

Challenge  reminder...
put "This is a  test-piece." into sourceText (note  the punctuation and
hyphen)
whole("This is a   test",sourceText)   => FALSE
whole("This is a   test-piece",sourceText)  => TRUE

/H