Debugger

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 6 13:21:34 CST 2007

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> This post on the main list from Chipp was interesting:
> <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2007-February/093361.html>
>

> I'm assuming this issue is also present in MC's debugger, no?

I haven't noticed it in MC. But I haven't specifically looked, either. I
did just finish a large HC port that had many cards in multiple
backgrounds, and didn't have any trouble editing or debugging any group
script from any card.

> There was also another issue with breakpoints in loops, IIRC - Jacque?

The one I worked with didn't involve loops, it was a bug where you
couldn't edit a background script from any card except the first one in
the background. I thought that got fixed a couple of versions ago (it
was an engine bug.) But Chipp's bug sounds very similar.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com