strange error in MC IDE script editor

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Sun Dec 2 05:33:55 CST 2007

Greetings,

This has been going on with m copy of 2.7.4 for several years.  I hit
the enter key, I get an error report that there's something wrong
with the script, I look for the error, can't find it, hit the enter
key again, and she closes just fine.  As far as I can tell it has
something to do with editing how the script was typed in.  It seems
the engine is still seeing text you've typed and deleted.  I've grown
used to it, but if anybody can provide a fix it sure would be nice.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software