MetaCard IDE

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Aug 30 10:39:10 CDT 2007

Because you mentioned carbon, I assume you're trying to do this on Mac
OS X. Transforming Rev into Metacard can be tricky, that's why there's
not one, but two stacks to do it somewhat automatically.

One is by Landman Gay, and can be found under this url:
The other was made by me:
http://homepage.mac.com/bvg/temp/create_mc_for_macosx.rev

I hope one of those does what you need

Björnke