Variable Watcher

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Apr 22 16:17:53 CDT 2007

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:31:44 -0500, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> The latest variable watcher seems to have lost the ability to update
> its values when not in debugging mode. The version before this one
> updated if the command key was held down while passing over the
> panes. Was this capability removed, or did the wrong VW get included?
> I really need this right now, I'm working on a conversion that has
> lots of globals and I need to monitor their values even when I'm not
> debugging.

You're right, Jacque the old one is in the current 2.7.2 IDE... To
check you can say:

  put the uVersion of stack "Variable Watcher"

When I do this in the current IDE, I get:

  2.6.6v9
  20051122

But the current one (the one that was in the b12 IDE) says:

  2.6.6v10
  20061004

I'll send you the latest version offlist so you can swap the VWs
yourself.

Klaus, if you don't have a copy handy, let me know and I'll send it to
you...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com