Licensing Metacard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 23 20:25:37 CDT 2006

Shari wrote:

> I've got Revolution working and licensed on Windows.  But am trying to
> create the Metacard version.  When I attempt to input my license key, it
> claims it is invalid.  I know I am entering it correctly.
>
> What am I missing?

Sorry, I didn't read that part. Since Rev is already registered on
Windows, you shouldn't have to register it again. One registration
covers all instances of the engine. However, I think the MC IDE still
wants a Home stack that has the old-style MC registration. Copy your
working, registered Home stack from your Mac and put it into the Windows
MC folder.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com