Licensing Metacard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Sep 23 17:33:36 CDT 2006

Are there special issues with licensing Metacard on Windows?

I've installed Revolution and Metacard on OSX, and input my license
key for both, and they appear to be licensed.  Although for Metacard,
I cannot verify the license.  It doesn't seem to show up anywhere.
But everything is functional, so I'm assuming it's good.

I've got Revolution working and licensed on Windows.  But am trying
to create the Metacard version.  When I attempt to input my license
key, it claims it is invalid.  I know I am entering it correctly.

What am I missing?

Shari
--
Gypsy King Software