Good new features - Rev IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 2 13:36:43 CDT 2006

Scott Rossi wrote:
> Recently, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> MC's control browser and property palettes are the single, number one
>> reason I stay with MC during the layout and design phase. Rev simply
>> doesn't offer an equivalent. If I had time, I'd port the MC control
>> browser over. I wish someone would.
>
> I started down this road (http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/browser.png)
> but then heard Richard was doing his Devolution toolkit and put it aside.
> One thing that had me stumped was recursive indenting for groups -- wasn't
> sure how to do this...

I started it too a long time ago. I didn't care about the group
indenting too much, I figured whatever the Control Browser was doing
already was sufficient. What stopped me from finishing was all the
dependencies it had on handlers in the MC IDE. I didn't want to track
them all down and include them. So, progress stopped. Some day, though...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com