externals library

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Oct 13 08:24:56 CDT 2006

Hallo Klaus,

The externals property of the Home stack is saved with it. The
Rev docs say you have to set, save, close and re-open. Is it
possible that your stacks in use have the externals property set
already, to a relative path? Or do you make sure to erase the
property before saving?

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.