Eraser tool

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 12 23:56:00 CDT 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Tariel Gogoberidze wrote:
>

>> Eraser tool works fine in MC IDE 2.6 and  engine vs 2.6.6 build 152
>> Both from message box and from Paint tool palette.
>> I think it's last IDE Richard posted, 2.6b12 or 2.6r1 ?
>> Anyway, from about box it's 2.6b12 but not sure Richard changed this
>> in IDE 2.6r1
>> I checked on OS X 10.3.9
>
> I was just checking on this again. I can't get the spray can, brush
> tool, or eraser to work. They're all inert. :( I also can't find
> anything in the frontscript or the paint tools stack that would stop
> these from working. I'm pretty sure the engine is okay.

Hmmm....stranger still is that all tools are now working here.

I never use the paint tools so I can't explain how the behavior changes.
  Once upon a time there was an issue with the select tool, and IIRC I
found scripts in Rev which worked around it.  But that was a while back
and my memory may be faulty....