Can't assign App and Doc icons building stand alone

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Oct 8 12:26:50 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06 8:48 PM, "Ray Horsley" <ray at linkitonline.com> wrote:

> Problems once again with assigning desktop icons.  This time it's the
> application's icon during the build of the Windows stand alone which
> is not cooperating.  I thought I had created the right 16X16 .ico
> files.  They worked with Metacard 2.6.  But suddenly that's broken.

Actually, I'm running into the same problem - I have full icon sets (created
in Iconographer) for Windows that have worked great up until 2.7 and now
don't. I get an error that they're the wrong size; when I get info in the
Finder, they're 26,588 bytes, but MC 2.7.4 asks for 25086 bytes. Oddly
enough, the same "bad" icons, work fine in Rev 2.7.4.

Anyone else experiencing this, or has anyone else successfully built a
Windows standalone with icons in 2.7.4?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/