How to Build Stand Alones Using 2.7.4

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Thu Oct 5 11:58:37 CDT 2006

Klaus, thanks a lot!  Building stand alones is now much less tedious
without having to edit the pList files.

Just two other things: I'm assuming the PowerPC-32
  engine produces a stand alone for the Mac OSX platform, and the
Universal engine produces a stand alone for the Mac Intel platform.
I'm not sure what the x86-32 engine for.  Any light you can shed on
this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software