New Variable Watcher

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Wed Oct 4 09:43:53 CDT 2006

Thanks Ken.  I was unaware of the VW's context menu.  I agree it
would be great to add some way to store those choices as
preferences.  Future additions to the context menu such as auto
opening and closing could also be stored.  For right now I'm happy
having altered the Step Over menu to command-D and setting up command-
E to open the VW.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software