Modified Script Editor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 3 23:14:05 CDT 2006

Ken Ray wrote:
> On 10/3/06 9:28 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
>> The new additions to the VW are so welcome that I don't mind working
>> around the glitch, now that I know what it is. But if it bothers you too
>> much, you can substitute your older copy of mctools.mc and you'll get
>> back the previous behavior.
>
> I'm going to see what line of code is causing the problem in the new VW and
> see if I can code around it. It's a lot like operating on yourself with a
> mirror and one eye closed while riding on a roller coaster, but I'll see
> what I can do... ;-)

I know, boy do I know. When it starts going into those infinite looping
error spasms, I usually can't do anything but force-quit. Have you found
a way around that? My usual technique is to click on every available
button and hit every key until it either just locks up for good or I win. ;)

I think you are very brave to leap into the variable watcher all alone
without a rope or a net.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com