Text Color on Mac and Windows

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Wed Nov 8 14:54:51 CST 2006

Here's one of those things that's bothered me for some time now.  On
the Mac I create a list behavior field, leave the default text color
as black and set the highlight color as something light, like a light
blue, to contrast against the black text.  Then I look at it on
Windows and discover that highlighting a line of text in the field
there turns it white which is all but unreadable against a light blue
highlight color.

Anybody know how to stop text in a list behavior field from turning
white when clicked on Windows?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software