Please remove

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 8 10:41:13 CST 2006

John R. Ranck, D.M.A. wrote:
> I have sent several requests with no results to
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/metacard  to have my name
> removed from this list. Can I do it from this end? Many thanks. JR

Yes, you should be able to just unsubscribe yourself using the address
you tried. Click on the URL you mentioned and your browser will take you
to a web page. Near the bottom of the web page is a log-in field. Fill
that out with your email address and password and click "unsubscribe or
edit options" and you will arrive at another page that allows you to
unsubscribe. If you don't recall your password, you can also have it
sent to you, just click on the same "unsubscribe or edit options" button.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com