Another MC-Rev anomaly: "text of image" property

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Tue Nov 7 17:12:51 CST 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 2:11 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Even though Fireworks can create images in native Window Gamma,
> does it really pass the test I outlined above? I would be very
> surprised if it did.

I assume this is the test you propose:

> Import them all into Rev on a PC. They all look the same. Then view
> the same stack on a Mac. The PNG image looks considerably lighter.
> This continues to be a problem when designing interfaces between
> the 2 platforms.

I develop on a Mac, and that might affect what I see. My images look
the same on both platforms, (i.e. just as light/dark on Windows as on
the Mac) BUT colors in images fail to match the backcolors of objects
that they did match on the Mac.)

--
Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.