Revised Font Chooser and Preferences stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 15 20:24:53 CDT 2006

> Ken Ray wrote:

> Can you modify the Save As dialog like they did in Rev to allow you
> to pick
> what format to save into? Or is this something Richard should do... ;-)

I've done this now, but there's a problem when running the revised
script in versions of the engine less than 2.7. Even though the script
checks for the version and branches, the script won't compile if any
part of it tries to set an unknown property. MC 2.6.1 aborts its tools
scripts in that case and most of the IDE no longer works.

I thought of putting the commands into a custom property and "doing"
those, but there are lines scattered throughout the handler so it would
be messy. I could try it though. Or we could branch the IDE and have a
2.7-only version.

Ideas?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com