A Joke . . . Right On Topic

Lynn lynn.fredricks at runrev.com
Sun Mar 26 12:06:04 CST 2006

> "Click Here to go to our store for immediate purchase and download..."
>
> I ordered my RunRev Media on the 13th of February and was
> reassured that it would be available in 'about 2 weeks'.

You must of missed it. It was only available immediately, followed by a yet
indetermined delay. See what happens when you let your reflexes slip? ;-)

Im going to ask Heather to send out a notice to everyone who pre-ordered to
give them an update. The shipping schedule did slip,  but if we had shipped
it (regardless of anything else) when we had originally planned, you would
not have been too happy with the result.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd