Wholematches

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Mar 19 12:38:43 CST 2006

>No, I don't think so. The only thing that affects this, as far as I
>know, is if the HCAddressing property is set to true. This property
>is for compatibility with imported HC stacks, and all newly imported
>HC stacks have it set to true by default. Try this in the message
>box:
>
>   set the HCAddressing of this stack to false
>
>I'm not sure  how it could have been set to true in the first place
>though, unless you have just imported the stack.
>
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

Thank you!

I have verified that the HCAddressing is set to true.

I'm pretty certain I created this stack in Metacard.  I do not
believe it was an import.  (I created it a couple years ago.)  I've
been accessing the stack with no problems, then all of a sudden it
started throwing up errors.  Which brings up another theory...

I did attempt to open a Hypercard stack recently from within
Metacard.  Perhaps the opening of that HC stack automatically reset
the HCAddressing of this stack somehow?  Though I don't believe this
stack was even open at the time.  Who knows?  Maybe I'm just losing
my marbles... :-)  Once upon a time I wrote a little ditty that I
often sing to the tune of On Top of Spaghetti... I will share the
words below.  I sing this a lot when I feel confused or do something
daft.

I'm losing my marbles
All over the floor
They're all roly poly