How to put a background image in the foreground?

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Tue Mar 14 16:13:08 CST 2006

Hi Klaus,

> In that case i would group that single image so it can be a
> "background group" but
> can be layered separately.
>
> on preopencard
>     set the layer of grp "group with little background image" to (the
> num of controls)
> end preopencard

Nice :-)

I put even two images "Pointer1" and "Pointer2" in a new background
group "BGTopLevel", but now my old script don't works any longer. MC
says: no such object.

It is a script of a button in the old background group and the
addressed image is in the new one. What code helps MC to find the image?

   if there is an img "Photo1" then
     show img "Pointer1" #now in grp "BGTopLevel"
   else
     hide img "Pointer1"
   end if

Reinhold