How to sort cards by two sort criterions?

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Sat Mar 4 15:18:18 CST 2006

Hi Shari, hi Klaus,

I tried both way:

1. sort cards by id and after it by fld "Question"
2. sort cards by fld "Question" and after it by id
There is no difference.

I found that mc cannot execute sort by id. I sorted all cards only by
random(1000) and after it only by id and the sequence of random did
not get change by sorting by id.

It is not necessary for me, that the second sequence is perfect by
id, but I need a sequence that is constantly. Therefore I tried to
sort by card number, but as I did not give each card a number, mc
numbers them after each sorting new.

In the field "Seconds" I store the date when the user (me ;-) create
or change the card. Now I sort first by fld "Seconds" and after it by
fld "Questions" and the sequence keep constant as long as I do not
change a card.

Reinhold