How to hold a stack in the background?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 1 15:47:20 CST 2006

On 3/1/06 3:25 PM, "Reinhold Venzl-Schubert" <r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> with the following script I go from stack "A" to stack "B" und back
> again. Thereby for a short time stack B gets in the foreground and
> return to the background like a flash. It is not necessary and annoys
> me.
>
> How can I oppress this switch and hold stack "B" in the background?
>
> on mouseUp
>    go stack "A"
>    set the threeD of img anything to false
>    set the ShowBorder of img Auswahlmerker to true
>    go stack "B"
> end mouseUp

If stack "B" is already in the background, can't you just use the long
descriptors of the objects you're trying to manipulate? Like:

  set the threeD of img "anything" of stack "B" to false
  set the showBorder fo img "Auswahlmerger" of stack "B" to true

(Note: You should always quote your object names... :-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com