EcxFTP 1.0b08 released

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Jul 27 06:38:25 CDT 2006

Dear MetaCard users,

We have just released another beta version of ecxFTP. Compared
with the previous officially announced beta version, there are
striking improvements, such as a series of buttons on top of the
client window and overall improved responsiveness. During the
past six months, many of you sent their comments to
Economy-x-Talk and we are very grateful for your help. We have
paid attention to all your comments and fixed all reported bugs
that we could reproduce. A change log is included with the software.

We are releasing a new beta version, which is available for
download now. The current beta version of ecxFTP has been
created and tested on Mac OS X 10.2 up to and including 10.4.7.
You can download ecxFTP at the following address:

<http://economy-x-talk.com/ecxftp.html>

where you can find versions for both Mac PPC and Mac Intel.

We would very much appreciate a detailed description of your
experiences with ecxFTP. Please, don't forget to include
information about your Mac model, operating system version,
AppleScript version, amount of built-in memory, applications
running simultaneously, and any other information that you deem
relevant to us. Valuable bug reports are rewarded with a free
license. With pleasure, we grab the opportunity to offer other
MetaCard users a 50% discount.

We will be licensing ecxFTP in the near future. Quite a few
Revolution developers are struggling making their own FTP
client, usually for a specific server or application, such as
backup services, content management systems, on-line stores, or
workflow systems. Economy-x-Talk will gladly provide you with a
license allowing you to build the FTP client stack into your own
Revolution project. Alternatively, we integrate the stack in
your project, saving you the time to figure out how things work.
Contact us for more information about the licensing scheme.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

P.S. Comments, feature requests and bug reports can be sent to
support at economy-x-talk.com. We would be very pleased to receive
your feedback.

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.