UB w/ MC?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 26 15:16:59 CDT 2006

I said:

> I talked to Mark W about the problem this morning. He confirmed that we
> need to re-script the standalone builder to account for the UB file
> format, and that the current SB won't work. He's given me a test stack
> to look at, and I'll try to do that later today. I don't have an intel
> Mac to test it on, but I can at least see if it builds and runs on my
> G5. If it does, I'll send it to you to include in the IDE, and maybe
> someone with a real Intel Mac can see if it works.

I just did a very quick test, and the stack doesn't work. To be fair,
Mark did a very fast alteration without really examining the MC builder
very much and his effort was a best-guess attempt. I do know what has to
be done, but I don't have time to implement it right now.

I wonder if Monte would be willing to take a look, as he is familiar
with the issues and the SB script. If so, I'll be happy to pass on the
info that Mark gave me. I don't want to post it here, since this list
gets archived.

Monte, are you willing? Or anyone else want to take a stab at it?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com