UB w/ MC?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 25 17:24:42 CDT 2006

The MC standalone builder works great with v2.7 EXCEPT with the
Universal Binary standalone engine.  I can build executables without
error, but they don't run:  when double-clicked they appear to start to
launch, then quit before the first window is drawn.

I've tried all manner of monkeying with the PLIST, etc., but nothing
fixes this.

This is especially puzzling since all PPC standalones made with the
non-Universal Binary version of the engine work great.

Any clues as to what needs to happen with the MC standalone builder to
allow building Universal Binary apps?

Any of you folks successfully make a UB build with MC?  If so, how?