Universal Binary in MC

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 11 15:23:41 CDT 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Malte Brill wrote:
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> which Os X version are you running? As far as I recall UBs require
>> X.3.9 or higher. Might that be the problem?
>
> OS X 10.4.6

I'm using the same OS. I just tried a standalone build using the UB
version and it worked fine. So something else is going on with your build.

I had already created a MC bundle exclusively for building standalones,
which contained the PPC engine. I duplicated that bundle, gave it a
distinctive name, and replaced the engine inside with the "standalone"
file from the UB bundle in Rev. Worked the first time.

Make sure your bundle has all the resource files in it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com