Mathewson's Metacard

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Jan 31 04:05:56 CST 2006

I am using what was a demo version (i.e. 10 lines of code
per object) of Metacard probably originally labelled 2.4. I
change the engine as per the recipe given on the use-list
everytime a new RR engine is released. The toolbar has been
heavily personalised for my own use.

If I have been breaking a law somewhere I can only assure
people that it was unwittingly - and I have no memory of
being informed that Demo versions of Metacard were either:

Illegal to upgrade by switching engines,

or

to continue using after MC's acquisition by RR.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html