New beta version G

Doug Day dday6 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 20:45:12 CST 2006

This is what my primary beta tester describes regarding Blackjack
Gold beta version G affecting other programs even after quitting.  I
cannot duplicate it.  Works fine on the two computers I've tried it
on.  If anyone wishes to try it for me, I'd appreciate it.  I don't
know if something in the program isn't letting go after quitting or
if it is unique to his system.  This is on Mac OSX.  It's a
standalone.

http://www.allfreespot.com/bjBetaOSXg.sit

>Try these things:
>1-Start and quit BJG several times in a row without playing. Just
>immediately quit after it is done with it's initialization. Before quitting
>see if you can start  another application. I chose Terminal.
>
>My experience is that after two  or three restarts you can't start any other
>applications; can't quit or Force-quit any ( they do show up in the Dock)
>and can't even shut down or restart the computer except by  holding down the
>power button.

Thanks, all!
Shari