Memory issues

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Jan 7 11:36:04 CST 2006

First to all, Happy New Year's!

Second, a question:

I've got a fella who claims that once he has quits the game (a
standalone), his computer "hangs" sometimes and while he can move the
mouse, it doesn't do anything and he has to reboot.  He is not
absolutely sure it is related to my program, but he is somewhat sure.

My question is:  Has there ever been a memory issue with Metacard not
letting go of memory after quitting?  And if so, would deleting all
globals when the stack is closed solve it?  I've not been able to
duplicate his problem so it's a hit and miss for me.

If anyone is interested in the program itself (Blackjack Gold
v.1.1.8) which is currently in beta, the OSX beta version is
available here:

http://www.allfreespot.com/bjBetaOSXf.sit

It's at the tail end of beta and am expecting final release this week
or next, depending on whether my testers have anything new to report.

Shari
--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com