Mr X, his siteand a few reflections on love/hate relationships.

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Feb 28 11:14:01 CST 2006

> Actually, they are all fully available:
>
> http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewd
> ownload&cid=11
>
> So don''t worry about it...

oops ;)

but you didn't test them =)

I wasn't in a hurry to work on sql anytime soon or
click 500000 times to remove ALL the downloads... ;)

Mathewson, please be cool and keep me out of it...
I try to avoid your vogon prose as much as it matters
that I keep my quantum matters and/or waves out these
lists!

Sorry. It's not an attitude problem on my part.
I don't publish software if I can't honor and support
it with TLC AND don't want to spend time responding to
mails either regarding their bugs later.

I do things one way, not half way... But it takes time
and energy! I just want to try writing and playing my
keyboards or bongos for a long time!

All download links should be fixed in a few minutes!

FYI, I'll keep all the web links I had, it's good publicity for many!

cheers
Xav